1. Collar obsession isn't over for me yet. Love this crystal paneled collar from Ted Baker. Easy and fun way to add glam to any top or dress, and make it look brand spanking new.
2. OPI Skyfall inspired duo (Golden Eye and the Living Daylights) is definitely worth a try. I had to stop a server at a restaurant to ask her what nail color she was wearing. It was the Golden Eye and looked perfect for the season. Also a great, and inexpensive, stocking stuffer idea!
3. Sequin elbow patch sweaters can bring holiday cheer in a fun and casual way. Can be paired up with skirts, leggings or even your favorite denim. Check out this DIY blog post for easy steps to add sparkle to your old and boring knit.
4. Have been wearing this Banana Republic necklace this holiday season and receiving many compliments. Looks so much better in person and around your neck!
5. Have you bought your metal toe pump yet? Add these to your closet for no fuss chic! Wear something simple and add bold accessories to your look along with these fabulous pumps, and you are good to go.
6. Another Ted Baker favorite! You have many other ways to add glitter to your outfit so the dress can be simple, elegant, and yet look spectacular. I would accessorize it with a black or golden statement necklace, a simple clutch, and black booties or pumps. Wear dark lipstick and your hair in a stylish yet casual bun. Wow! All eyes will be on you.
So friends, giddy up! And enjoy your holidays.